is essential for our children to grow healthy and strong. Theses are 5 basic foods in the diet of the kids. Take note!
- Water: Hydrate is very important, especially in children, because they never are thirsty. Especially in summer.
- Olive oil: Provides healthy. Is essential for the health kids. It has many properties and must be present at different meals.
- Eggs: It’s important to eat 3 or 4 eggs a week. Do you like cooked ham omelet? Delicious!
- Spinach, tomatoes, lettuce: The vegetables provide them vitamins and fiber needed for good growth. We recommend include 2 servings of vegetables every day.
- Fruit: These are a important food because contains high water content, fiber, vitamins and minerals.
These foods are essential
, but there are many more to be included in the diet of children, such as pasta, meat, fish and … many more!